SANTA CLARA (KRON) — A power outage has closed the Great America theme park on Saturday night, according to KRON4 sources.
The power went out at around 8 p.m. The park will be closed for the rest of Saturday night.
649 customers near Great America are also affected by the outage.
90 percent of customers should have power back by 10:30 p.m.
Crews are still investigating the cause.
No other information has been made available.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: OAKLEY POLICE ACTIVITY CONNECTED TO CONCORD HOMICIDE
- DEPUTIES: BABY ON VENTILATOR AFTER MAN STICKS FINGER DOWN THROAT
- POLICE: LOS ANGELES MOM TAKES 3 KIDS, MAY BE IN MEXICO
- MUST-SEE VIDEO: WOMAN MISTAKES RATTLESNAKE FOR DOG TOY
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- VIRAL: 7-ELEVEN EMPLOYEE YELLS AT SPANISH-SPEAKING CUSTOMER
- SACRAMENTO-AREA SHOPLIFTING FIGHT OVER HOT CHEETOS CAUGHT ON CAMERA