SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)— Thousands of Pacific Gas and Electric customers were left without power Sunday afternoon, according to officials.
Around 7,500 customers in San Mateo were affected. A power outage in San Jose impacted 4,576 residents.
Approximately 5,439 customers in Livermore remain without power.
The company estimates power to be fully restored by 8:30 p.m.
PG&E is assessing the cause of the outages.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY