SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — This Father’s Day high temperatures in several Bay Area locations set new records, according to the National Weather Service.
San Rafael’s new record was the most drastic, beating out the old record high of 98 degrees 55 years ago.
The following temperatures are records not for Father’s Day itself, but for the date of June 18:
MORE ON BAY AREA HEAT WAVE:
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, AFTER SHOOTING AT SF UPS CENTER
- WITNESS SAYS HE SAW FIRST SHOT AT UPS CENTER, RAN FOR HIS LIFE’
- UPS WORKER DESCRIBES TERROR, PANIC DURING SHOOTING
- GUNMAN WOUNDS GOP CONGRESSMAN, THEN KILLED BY POLICE
- VIDEO CAPTURES MOMENT GUNMAN OPENS FIRE AT GOP BASEBALL TEAM
- CANCER-CAUSING COMPOUND IN EAST BAY DRINKING WATER REACHES NEAR CRITICAL LEVEL
- WARRIORS CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE HAPPENING THURSDAY