CHICAGO (KRON) — One man was injured on Father’s Day during a fight at a Chicago-area Starbucks.
Police say it allegedly started after a 26-year-old California man “verbally abused” a barista after messing up his latte order.
An Illinois man intervened and told him to “stop being a jerk.”
Police say that’s when the California man got physical, forcing the Illinois man to take out his pocket knife.
When the California man grabbed for it, he cut his hand.
Paramedics treated both at the scene for minor injuries.
Neither man wanted to press charges.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FATHER KILLS HIS 2 CHILDREN, HANGS HIMSELF IN SANTA ROSA
- 4-ALARM GRASS FIRE THREATENING HOMES IN MORAGA
- MAN FOUND KILLED NEAR SOUTH SAN JOSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- PROSECUTORS: SANTA CRUZ DOCTOR WANTED TO IMPREGNATE WOMEN
- MAN KILLED IN CONCORD SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- US STUDENT FREED BY NORTH KOREA HAS DIED AT 22
- BAY AREA TEMPS HIT RECORD HIGHS