SAN JOSE (KRON) — A San Jose couple is desperately searching for their 100-pound mini potbelly pig.
Owners Mark and Jeannie Ackerman say ‘Pig Pig’ was stolen from the backyard of their home on Ocala Avenue and White Road.
Sunday morning was the last time they saw Pig Pig.
At 9 a.m., they fed her breakfast and made sure she had water and a cool shelter to rest in. When they returned from a Father’s Day BBQ, she was gone.
After looking around the neighborhood, the couple met back at the house and realized that her kennel was missing and their cameras had been torn down and taken.
The couple is offering a cash reward for the safe return of their beloved pig.
They have also set up a GoFundMe page. All donations will go towards the reward.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED BY FATHER IN SANTA ROSA WRITES HEARTBREAKING LETTER
- O.J. SIMPSON GETS JULY 20 PAROLE HEARING DATE IN NEVADA
- INMATES SAVE GUARD’S LIFE WHEN HE COLLAPSES DURING WORK DETAIL
- HOT WEATHER ALERT: CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS URGED TO CONSERVE ELECTRICITY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SAN JOSE CARPOOL CHEATERS
- FATHER KILLS HIS 2 CHILDREN, HANGS HIMSELF IN SANTA ROSA