OAKLAND (KRON) — A woman died after she was shot several times in Oakland Monday morning, according to Officer Johnna Watson of Oakland Police Department.
Around 7:07 a..m., police responded to the 2800 block of Hannah St. on a report that someone needed medical help.
When officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from ‘multiple gunshot wounds,” Watson said.
Crews from Oakland Fire Department and Paramedics Plus were not able to revive the woman.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
No suspects have been named at this time.
Police did not release further details.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA TEMPS HIT RECORD HIGHS
- STUDY: COCONUT OIL MAY NOT BE HEALTHY TO CONSUME
- BLACK BEAR KILLS 16-YEAR-OLD BOY DURING RACE IN ALASKA
- SF ZOO OFFERS FREE ADMISSION TO UPS EMPLOYEES
- GILROY WOMAN KILLED IN FIERY SAN JOSE CRASH
- CHP: SAN JOSE MAN ARRESTED FOR BEATING OFFICER IN VALLEJO
- 2 CHILDREN, WOMAN FOUND MURDERED IN MODESTO HOME