ANTIOCH (KRON)–A 34-year-old man was critically injured in a shooting in Antioch on Tuesday night, according to police.
Officers responded at 8:15 p.m. to the 1000 block of Putnam Street on a report of a shooting and found the victim on the sidewalk suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, police said.
The victim, an Antioch resident, was taken to a hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
No arrest has been reported and police were not immediately releasing any suspect information in the shooting.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED BY FATHER IN SANTA ROSA WRITES HEARTBREAKING LETTER
- O.J. SIMPSON GETS JULY 20 PAROLE HEARING DATE IN NEVADA
- INMATES SAVE GUARD’S LIFE WHEN HE COLLAPSES DURING WORK DETAIL
- HOT WEATHER ALERT: CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS URGED TO CONSERVE ELECTRICITY
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: SAN JOSE CARPOOL CHEATERS
- FATHER KILLS HIS 2 CHILDREN, HANGS HIMSELF IN SANTA ROSA