SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Four men were taken to a hospital after a fight in San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood Tuesday afternoon, according to police.
The incident happened at around 3:55 p.m. in the 1000 block of Columbus Avenue.
A man in his 30s entered a business and then began yelling and throwing pool balls and pool cues, police said.
Four men, ages 25 to 51, suffered injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
The suspect fled the scene on foot and remains at large. He is wanted on suspicion of aggravated assault, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 3.3-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE RATTLES EAST BAY
- OFFICIAL: OAKLAND MAYOR, EX-POLICE CHIEF FAILED POLICE SEX SCANDAL PROBE
- HEAT WARNING FOR BAY AREA
- DONATIONS POUR IN FOR OAKLAND TEACHER SHOT, KILLED
- MOM MAKES HOT NEW FRIENDS AT DAUGHTER’S COLLEGE ORIENTATION, TEXTS ‘DON’T WAIT UP!’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: RIDING WITH SUSPENDED LICENSE FOR 21 YEARS
- MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED BY FATHER IN SANTA ROSA WRITES HEARTBREAKING LETTER