SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — If you don’t have a car, but you want to generate some income working in the fast growing driver gig economy, a new solution is coming next week to the Bay Area.
There are a dozen apps from rideshare services to food and box delivery that are in need of drivers for the freelance work.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows us General Motors’ new car-sharing service that lets people borrow cars for driver gigs.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
CAR SHARE APPS TO USE WITH DRIVER GIG JOBS:
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 3.3-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE RATTLES EAST BAY
- OFFICIAL: OAKLAND MAYOR, EX-POLICE CHIEF FAILED POLICE SEX SCANDAL PROBE
- HEAT WARNING FOR BAY AREA
- DONATIONS POUR IN FOR OAKLAND TEACHER SHOT, KILLED
- MOM MAKES HOT NEW FRIENDS AT DAUGHTER’S COLLEGE ORIENTATION, TEXTS ‘DON’T WAIT UP!’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: RIDING WITH SUSPENDED LICENSE FOR 21 YEARS
- MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED BY FATHER IN SANTA ROSA WRITES HEARTBREAKING LETTER