BRISTOW, Oklahoma (KRON/CNN) — A man convicted of molesting a woman when she was a child is now out of prison, and within days, he moved in right next door to her.
Danyelle Dyer and her family say her uncle, Harold English, recently got out of prison and moved in with his mother, whose property is just over the fence.
He is a man who they say has no right to be there.
Dyer decided to let her voice be heard over Facebook, posting his sex offender registry with the words, “Meet my abuser and my new neighbor.”
Now, she and her family are working with lawmakers to remove English from the area.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 3.3-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE RATTLES EAST BAY
- OFFICIAL: OAKLAND MAYOR, EX-POLICE CHIEF FAILED POLICE SEX SCANDAL PROBE
- HEAT WARNING FOR BAY AREA
- DONATIONS POUR IN FOR OAKLAND TEACHER SHOT, KILLED
- MOM MAKES HOT NEW FRIENDS AT DAUGHTER’S COLLEGE ORIENTATION, TEXTS ‘DON’T WAIT UP!’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: RIDING WITH SUSPENDED LICENSE FOR 21 YEARS
- MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED BY FATHER IN SANTA ROSA WRITES HEARTBREAKING LETTER