ALAMEDA (KRON)– A KFC location in Alameda got a new paint job, but the city doesn’t approve of the color.
The fast-food company’s traditional colors of red and white were plastered over the building, but the city believes it’s distracting.
The KFC location is forced to repaint.
Customers in the area didn’t see a problem with the color.
The City of Alameda posted a tweet regarding the issue:
The new paint job at the KFC on Encinal does not meet the approved color palette from 2008 and will change #alamtg
— City of Alameda (@CityofAlameda) June 21, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 3.3-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE RATTLES EAST BAY
- OFFICIAL: OAKLAND MAYOR, EX-POLICE CHIEF FAILED POLICE SEX SCANDAL PROBE
- HEAT WARNING FOR BAY AREA
- DONATIONS POUR IN FOR OAKLAND TEACHER SHOT, KILLED
- MOM MAKES HOT NEW FRIENDS AT DAUGHTER’S COLLEGE ORIENTATION, TEXTS ‘DON’T WAIT UP!’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: RIDING WITH SUSPENDED LICENSE FOR 21 YEARS
- MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED BY FATHER IN SANTA ROSA WRITES HEARTBREAKING LETTER