SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Fast food just got even faster.
A couple of the most popular chains are now delivering to your home or work in the Bay Area.
This works through a mobile app on demand.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows us how it works.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4-ALARM FIRE THREATENING HOMES IN VALLEJO
- TWO DEAD AFTER HOME INVASION IN BRENTWOOD
- DANGEROUSLY HOT WEATHER HITS BAY AREA
- VIDEO: MOTORCYCLE DRIVES THROUGH PROTEST IN SAN FRANCISCO
- TEEN ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY LA DEPUTIES FENDING OFF DOG
- BLOGGER DIES AFTER WHIPPED CREAM CANISTER EXPLODES