(KRON/CNN) — If you are a big fan of yoga, then you might want to try this new style.
Some people in Indiana manage to say “Namaste” while sipping on some beer.
The yogis practice their downward-facing dog and cobra poses at a brew house.
The instructor of the class wants to make the serious practice seem more lively.
Allowing beer to be part of the classes creates a more fun atmosphere for participants.
So far, only a few beer yoga classes are scheduled, but organizers are hoping to make it a permanent feature.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 4-ALARM FIRE THREATENING HOMES IN VALLEJO
- TWO DEAD AFTER HOME INVASION IN BRENTWOOD
- DANGEROUSLY HOT WEATHER HITS BAY AREA
- VIDEO: MOTORCYCLE DRIVES THROUGH PROTEST IN SAN FRANCISCO
- TEEN ACCIDENTALLY SHOT, KILLED BY LA DEPUTIES FENDING OFF DOG
- BLOGGER DIES AFTER WHIPPED CREAM CANISTER EXPLODES