SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) – BART will increase the amount and length of trains Sunday for the 47th Annual San Francisco Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Parade, agency officials said.
Passengers headed to the festivities are encouraged to use BART’s mobile website at http://m.bart.gov for real-time departures and other service-related information.
The service will not match BART’s published schedules because of the additional trains, BART officials said.
To avoid long lines at the ticket machines, passengers can buy round-trip tickets beforehand or use their pre-loaded Clipper cards.
BART is providing tables where passengers can buy Clipper cards at the downtown Berkeley, Dublin/Pleasanton, Daly City, Millbrae and West Oakland stations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO CELEBRATES PRIDE 2017
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN
- CALIFORNIA FATHER BURIES WRONG MAN AFTER CORONER’S MISTAKE
- MAN ARRESTED FOR DRIVING RECKLESSLY WITH CHILDREN AT SANTA ROSA SIDESHOW
- AUTHORITIES: MOM LEFT 2 KIDS IN HOT CAR AS PUNISHMENT
- BAY AREA GRANDMA ARRESTED AFTER BOY HIT BY TRUCK DURING BEER RUN
- GIRL WHO DIED AFTER FALLING OFF SF CLIFF IDENTIFIED