ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – This week’s heat didn’t go over too well for one Albuquerque man who is accused of stabbing his dad over a lack of air conditioning.
According to a criminal complaint 49-year-old, Robert Generosa threatened both his parents with a knife before cutting his dad in the face and beating him.
Generosa’s parents say it all started because he was angry their house was not air conditioned.
He was arrested early Friday morning after his mom called the police.
During his first appearance in court Saturday, Generosa made some uninvited comments about the charges against him.
Judge: “Have you seen the criminal complaint, do you know what you are being charged with?”
Generosa: “Yeah, it’s disgusting. It makes me sick just reading it.”
Generosa also told the judge he doesn’t have the $5,000 needed to get out of jail.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO CELEBRATES PRIDE 2017
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN
- CALIFORNIA FATHER BURIES WRONG MAN AFTER CORONER’S MISTAKE
- MAN ARRESTED FOR DRIVING RECKLESSLY WITH CHILDREN AT SANTA ROSA SIDESHOW
- AUTHORITIES: MOM LEFT 2 KIDS IN HOT CAR AS PUNISHMENT
- BAY AREA GRANDMA ARRESTED AFTER BOY HIT BY TRUCK DURING BEER RUN
- GIRL WHO DIED AFTER FALLING OFF SF CLIFF IDENTIFIED