SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Draymond Green is the Defensive Player of the Year, ending Kawhi Leonard’s two-year reign.
Green was rewarded for his do-everything role with the NBA champion Golden State Warriors. He led the league in steals and on Feb. 10 had the league’s first triple-double ever that didn’t include points, finishing with 11 rebounds, 10 steals and 10 assists.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO CELEBRATES PRIDE 2017
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN
- CALIFORNIA FATHER BURIES WRONG MAN AFTER CORONER’S MISTAKE
- MAN ARRESTED FOR DRIVING RECKLESSLY WITH CHILDREN AT SANTA ROSA SIDESHOW
- AUTHORITIES: MOM LEFT 2 KIDS IN HOT CAR AS PUNISHMENT
- BAY AREA GRANDMA ARRESTED AFTER BOY HIT BY TRUCK DURING BEER RUN
- GIRL WHO DIED AFTER FALLING OFF SF CLIFF IDENTIFIED