SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The 2001 movie “Monsoon Wedding” was developed into a play which premiers right here in Berkeley.
Two main actors from the play, Namit Das and Anisha Nagarajan stopped by the KRON4 Studios to chat with Darya Folsom about the new production.
The play is about an arranged marriage in India that doesn’t exactly go as planned.
For a sneak peak, watch the full interview above!
The show runs now through July 16th at Berkeley Rep.
Tickets range from $40-$125.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO CELEBRATES PRIDE 2017
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN
- CALIFORNIA FATHER BURIES WRONG MAN AFTER CORONER’S MISTAKE
- MAN ARRESTED FOR DRIVING RECKLESSLY WITH CHILDREN AT SANTA ROSA SIDESHOW
- AUTHORITIES: MOM LEFT 2 KIDS IN HOT CAR AS PUNISHMENT
- BAY AREA GRANDMA ARRESTED AFTER BOY HIT BY TRUCK DURING BEER RUN
- GIRL WHO DIED AFTER FALLING OFF SF CLIFF IDENTIFIED