SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Tolls on the Golden Gate Bridge will increase by 25 cents starting Monday.
All toll rates at the bridge will increase, according to the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District.
- FasTrak tolls will increase from the current toll of $6.50 to $6.75,
- Pay-by-plate tolls for two-axle vehicles will increase from $7.50 to $7.75
- Carpool tolls will increase from $4.50 to $4.75.
Officials say the price hike is needed to meet a budget shortfall.
A complete list of new tolls for multi-axle vehicles can be found online at http://goldengate.org/news/bridge/toll-increase-july-2017.php.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO CELEBRATES PRIDE 2017
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN
- CALIFORNIA FATHER BURIES WRONG MAN AFTER CORONER’S MISTAKE
- MAN ARRESTED FOR DRIVING RECKLESSLY WITH CHILDREN AT SANTA ROSA SIDESHOW
- AUTHORITIES: MOM LEFT 2 KIDS IN HOT CAR AS PUNISHMENT
- BAY AREA GRANDMA ARRESTED AFTER BOY HIT BY TRUCK DURING BEER RUN
- GIRL WHO DIED AFTER FALLING OFF SF CLIFF IDENTIFIED