BURBANK (KRON) — A brush fire burning dangerously close to homes has prompted mandatory evacuations in Burbank Wednesday afternoon.
The three-alarm fire quickly spread near homes above the area of Kenneth and Irving drives.
All homes on Viewcrest Drive and Howard Court are under mandatory evacuations, according to Burbank Police.
Burbank police said it is too early to determine if structures are at risk.
MANDATORY EVACUATIONS IN BURBANK: ALL homes on VIEWCREST DR and HOWARD COURT are under a MANDATORY evacuation order at this time.
— Burbank Police (@BurbankPD) June 28, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SWARM OF 28 EARTHQUAKES STRIKE TRUCKEE AREA
- VIDEO: SAN JOSE SWIM COACH ARRESTED FOR TEXTS REQUESTING SEXUAL FAVORS
- RICHMOND FATHER FATALLY SHOOTS 18-YEAR-OLD SON
- GOOD SAMARITAN HELPING LOST TODDLER GETS BEAT UP BY PARENT, FACEBOOK SHAMED
- VIDEO: LOS ANGELES FATHER ACCUSED OF KILLING SON TO APPEAR IN COURT
- MAN JAILED WHEN DRYWALL POWDER IS MISTAKEN FOR COCAINE
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN