SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Commuters who regularly ride across San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, can expect to pay more.
Starting on Monday, the toll price drivers pay is increasing by $0.25 to whopping $7.75.
Those who have FasTrak passes will still get a discount, paying $6.75 per crossing.
According to officials, the price hike is needed to meet a budget shortfall.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SWARM OF 28 EARTHQUAKES STRIKE TRUCKEE AREA
- VIDEO: SAN JOSE SWIM COACH ARRESTED FOR TEXTS REQUESTING SEXUAL FAVORS
- RICHMOND FATHER FATALLY SHOOTS 18-YEAR-OLD SON
- GOOD SAMARITAN HELPING LOST TODDLER GETS BEAT UP BY PARENT, FACEBOOK SHAMED
- VIDEO: LOS ANGELES FATHER ACCUSED OF KILLING SON TO APPEAR IN COURT
- MAN JAILED WHEN DRYWALL POWDER IS MISTAKEN FOR COCAINE
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN