UPDATE: The police activity is over. Police provided no further details.
SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Police in San Francisco are searching for a suspect after a potential threat was made Thursday afternoon.
Police are asking people to avoid the area 200 to 300 block of Brannan Street.
It is unclear whether the threat was made to an individual or a business.
Further details are unavailable at this time.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates</em
— San Francisco Police (@SFPD) June 29, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- HOUSE TO VOTE ON KATE’S LAW, SANCTUARY CITY BILL
- SAN RAFAEL MAN ARRESTED AFTER TRYING TO MOVE INTO HOUSE STILL FOR SALE
- FREMONT POLICE BELIEVE WOMAN MISSING SINCE 1989 WAS MURDERED
- SHOCKING VIDEO: PREGNANT WOMAN RUNS OVER SUSPECTED PURSE THIEF WITH SUV
- UMPIRE SAVES WOMAN ATTEMPTING SUICIDE
- WOMAN FACES MULTIPLE CHARGES AFTER GETTING PREGNANT BY 11-YEAR-OLD BOY
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN