BRISBANE (KRON) — A woman assaulted a Caltrain conductor in Brisbane on Thursday, delaying a train for about 20 minutes, Caltrain officials said.
Northbound train No. 135 stopped at the Bayshore station while crews waited for emergency service personnel, according to a statement issued on social media at 10:54 a.m.
Caltrain spokesman Dan Lieberman said that an argument became physical and a woman allegedly elbowed the conductor in the nose.
She was apprehended and booked into jail on suspicion of assault and battery.
Her name was not immediately released.
Bay City News contributed to this report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- HOUSE TO VOTE ON KATE’S LAW, SANCTUARY CITY BILL
- SAN RAFAEL MAN ARRESTED AFTER TRYING TO MOVE INTO HOUSE STILL FOR SALE
- FREMONT POLICE BELIEVE WOMAN MISSING SINCE 1989 WAS MURDERED
- SHOCKING VIDEO: PREGNANT WOMAN RUNS OVER SUSPECTED PURSE THIEF WITH SUV
- UMPIRE SAVES WOMAN ATTEMPTING SUICIDE
- WOMAN FACES MULTIPLE CHARGES AFTER GETTING PREGNANT BY 11-YEAR-OLD BOY
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN