NEW YORK (KRON) — With Fourth of July just around the corner, Lego has put together the perfect structure.
A team of enthusiasts spent 292 hours building a replica Statue of Liberty.
It took more than 25,000 pieces, weighing in at about 125 pounds.
Lady Liberty stands a little over 9 feet tall and is currently at the Smithsonian in Washington D.C.
That is about one-32nd of the size of the original.
The statue on Ellis Island is a little over 111 feet tall.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- HOUSE TO VOTE ON KATE’S LAW, SANCTUARY CITY BILL
- SAN RAFAEL MAN ARRESTED AFTER TRYING TO MOVE INTO HOUSE STILL FOR SALE
- FREMONT POLICE BELIEVE WOMAN MISSING SINCE 1989 WAS MURDERED
- SHOCKING VIDEO: PREGNANT WOMAN RUNS OVER SUSPECTED PURSE THIEF WITH SUV
- UMPIRE SAVES WOMAN ATTEMPTING SUICIDE
- WOMAN FACES MULTIPLE CHARGES AFTER GETTING PREGNANT BY 11-YEAR-OLD BOY
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN