ALAMEDA COUNTY (KRON) — The Alameda County Fair is in full swing leading up to the 4th of July holiday.
KRON4’s Will Tran is at the fair showing us all the best bites available to cure your carnival food cravings.
In the video above, he samples everything from giant bacon-wrapped turkey legs to Flaming Hot Cheetos corn dogs!
Aside from the festive food, there’s plenty of family fun to be had here, including a big fireworks show on the 4th.
Today the gates are open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and children get in free until 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy the festivities now through July 9th!
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- HOUSE TO VOTE ON KATE’S LAW, SANCTUARY CITY BILL
- SAN RAFAEL MAN ARRESTED AFTER TRYING TO MOVE INTO HOUSE STILL FOR SALE
- FREMONT POLICE BELIEVE WOMAN MISSING SINCE 1989 WAS MURDERED
- SHOCKING VIDEO: PREGNANT WOMAN RUNS OVER SUSPECTED PURSE THIEF WITH SUV
- UMPIRE SAVES WOMAN ATTEMPTING SUICIDE
- WOMAN FACES MULTIPLE CHARGES AFTER GETTING PREGNANT BY 11-YEAR-OLD BOY
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN