WATSONVILLE (KRON) — Six raspberry field workers were hospitalized in Watsonville Thursday morning after a possible pesticide exposure, according to the Santa Cruz County agricultural commissioner.
Commissioner Juan Hidalgo said the workers were sickened in a field near East Lake and Wagner avenues around 8:30 a.m.
The workers were taken to Watsonville Community Hospital.
Further information about the extent of their condition was not immediately available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- HOUSE TO VOTE ON KATE’S LAW, SANCTUARY CITY BILL
- SAN RAFAEL MAN ARRESTED AFTER TRYING TO MOVE INTO HOUSE STILL FOR SALE
- FREMONT POLICE BELIEVE WOMAN MISSING SINCE 1989 WAS MURDERED
- SHOCKING VIDEO: PREGNANT WOMAN RUNS OVER SUSPECTED PURSE THIEF WITH SUV
- UMPIRE SAVES WOMAN ATTEMPTING SUICIDE
- WOMAN FACES MULTIPLE CHARGES AFTER GETTING PREGNANT BY 11-YEAR-OLD BOY
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN