SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Stephen Curry could be a Golden State Warriors for a long time.
The Warriors star is expected to agree to a five-year, $201 million “supermax deal” sometime after 9 p.m. Friday, according to ESPN’s Marc Stein.
League sources indicate that the Warriors and Stephen Curry are on course to strike their five-year, $201 mil “supermax” deal after midnight
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 1, 2017
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsCurry made $12.1 million in 2016.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SEX AT HEADQUARTERS
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SEX HARASSMENT KILLS 1 AT NYC HOSPITAL
- KRON4 GOES WHALE WATCHING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
- SURPRISE! SAN DIEGO SAILOR COMES HOME TO FIND WIFE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF RUNNING OVER, KILLING FRIEND IN CAMPBELL
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN