SANTA CLARA (KRON) — VTA officials unveiled a new pedestrian undercrossing at the Santa Clara Caltrain station.
The undercrossing is just beneath the station at the end of Brokaw Road and Coleman Avenue.
It now allows pedestrians and cyclists to get from San Jose to the Caltrain, ACE, and Capitol Corridor in Santa Clara.
The project took about four days to complete and cost nearly $14 million.
All of the money came from measures A and B, the City of San Jose, and State and Federal resources.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SEX AT HEADQUARTERS
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SEX HARASSMENT KILLS 1 AT NYC HOSPITAL
- KRON4 GOES WHALE WATCHING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
- SURPRISE! SAN DIEGO SAILOR COMES HOME TO FIND WIFE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF RUNNING OVER, KILLING FRIEND IN CAMPBELL
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN