FLORENCE, Ala. (KSNT) – The Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a recall last week for a brand of fireworks noting that the fireworks can explode unexpectedly after being lit, posing a burn and injury hazards to consumers.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled fireworks and contact America Promotional Events for a full refund.
They can be reached at 800-243-1189 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday; or online at http://www.tntfireworks.com . You can click on Product Recall at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
About 36,100 units were sold. The recalled fireworks are pyrotechnic devices that make smoke when lit.
They were sold in a bag containing three canisters: one red, one blue and one white.
Each colored smoke firework is a cardboard cylinder tube that measures about 1 inch in diameter and 5 inches long.
The TNT logo, “Red, White & Blue Smoke” and UPC number 027736036561 appear on the packaging.
American Promotional Events has received three incident reports, resulting in three people suffering burn injuries. No property damage has been reported.
The fireworks were sold at Albertsons, Kroger, Meijer, Target, Wal-Mart and other retailers in Illinois, Ohio, Vermont and Wisconsin from May 2017 through June 2017 about $5.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SEX AT HEADQUARTERS
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SEX HARASSMENT KILLS 1 AT NYC HOSPITAL
- KRON4 GOES WHALE WATCHING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
- SURPRISE! SAN DIEGO SAILOR COMES HOME TO FIND WIFE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF RUNNING OVER, KILLING FRIEND IN CAMPBELL
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN