SUNNYVALE (KRON) — A 92-year-old woman with dementia has been found safe and returned home after going missing early this morning, Sunnyvale public safety officials said.
Liwen Huang walked away from her assisted living facility around 3:00 a.m.
Before going missing, she apparently told another resident at the facility that she was going to help a lost child.
Public safety officers found Huang around 10:30 a.m. before taking her back home.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SEX AT HEADQUARTERS
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SEX HARASSMENT KILLS 1 AT NYC HOSPITAL
- KRON4 GOES WHALE WATCHING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
- SURPRISE! SAN DIEGO SAILOR COMES HOME TO FIND WIFE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF RUNNING OVER, KILLING FRIEND IN CAMPBELL
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN