SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — This past weekend the price of riding San Francisco Muni got more expensive.
Starting Saturday, July 1, regular adult fares increased by 25 cents from $2.50 to $2.75.
Adult tickets purchased with Clipper Cards and the MuniMobile App increased by 25 cents from $2.25 to $2.50.
Here’s a complete list of the new ticket prices:
Muni officials say the increases will help make your Muni rides faster and more reliable.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SEX AT HEADQUARTERS
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SEX HARASSMENT KILLS 1 AT NYC HOSPITAL
- KRON4 GOES WHALE WATCHING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
- SURPRISE! SAN DIEGO SAILOR COMES HOME TO FIND WIFE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT
- WOMAN ACCUSED OF RUNNING OVER, KILLING FRIEND IN CAMPBELL
- DISTURBING VIDEO: MOM, DAUGHTER ATTACKED OVER COLD CHICKEN