SQUAW VALLEY (AP/KRON) — Ski slopes are open around Squaw Valley, California, where dozens of snow skiers took in the sport dressed in t-shirts, shorts and bikini tops.
Five lifts are open now through the Fourth of July on Tuesday at Truckee Donner Lodge. A spokesman says lift tickets are sold out.
Squaw Valley is also open on the Fourth of July for skiing.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED
- VIDEO: WOMAN KILLED IN SAN PABLO CAR CRASH IDENTIFIED
- MOTORCYCLIST KILLED IN SAN PABLO HIT-AND-RUN CRASH
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 8 HOURS
- MAN KEPT WIFE’S BODY IN FREEZER FOR 8 YEARS TO COLLECT HER SOCIAL SECURITY
- TEEN BECOMES MILLIONAIRE AFTER PUTTING AIR IN TIRES