VALLEJO (KRON)–One person was shot this afternoon in Vallejo and was taken to a trauma center with injuries not considered life-threatening, police said.
Someone called police at about 2 p.m. to tell them shots had been fired in the 100 block of Humphrey Lane, police Lt. Ken Tribble said.
Nine or 10 shots were fired. Officers are looking for witnesses and surveillance video that might help them with an investigation.
Tribble said police have alerted other law enforcement agencies that the suspect is at large.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED
- VIDEO: WOMAN KILLED IN SAN PABLO CAR CRASH IDENTIFIED
- MOTORCYCLIST KILLED IN SAN PABLO HIT-AND-RUN CRASH
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 8 HOURS
- MAN KEPT WIFE’S BODY IN FREEZER FOR 8 YEARS TO COLLECT HER SOCIAL SECURITY
- TEEN BECOMES MILLIONAIRE AFTER PUTTING AIR IN TIRES