SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — An accident involving a San Francisco Muni car is causing delays Wednesday morning.
The collision was reported by SFMTA on Twitter at 8:10 a.m. near Cal and Battery streets.
As a result, the California Cable Car Line is experiencing delays.
ATTN: Due to a Muni-involved collision near Cal/Battery, the California Cable Car Line is delayed. Bus shuttles en route to support svc.
— SFMTA (@sfmta_muni) July 5, 2017
SFMTA officials say bus shuttles are on the way to help transport the affected passengers.
Further details about the crash are unavailable at this time.
No injuries have been reported.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED
- VIDEO: WOMAN KILLED IN SAN PABLO CAR CRASH IDENTIFIED
- MOTORCYCLIST KILLED IN SAN PABLO HIT-AND-RUN CRASH
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 8 HOURS
- MAN KEPT WIFE’S BODY IN FREEZER FOR 8 YEARS TO COLLECT HER SOCIAL SECURITY
- TEEN BECOMES MILLIONAIRE AFTER PUTTING AIR IN TIRES