BROOKLYN (KRON) — Workers are trapped in an elevator at the Con Edison plant in Brooklyn, New York Wednesday morning.
Firefighters are working to pull the workers out of the elevator that is stuck 220 feet underground.
KRON4 Morning News is providing live updates as they come into the newsroom: http://kron4.com/watch-kron-4-newscasts/
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- JULY 4TH LIVE: FIREWORKS AROUND THE BAY AREA
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED
- VIDEO: WOMAN KILLED IN SAN PABLO CAR CRASH IDENTIFIED
- MOTORCYCLIST KILLED IN SAN PABLO HIT-AND-RUN CRASH
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 8 HOURS
- MAN KEPT WIFE’S BODY IN FREEZER FOR 8 YEARS TO COLLECT HER SOCIAL SECURITY
- TEEN BECOMES MILLIONAIRE AFTER PUTTING AIR IN TIRES