MORGAN HILL (KRON) — A Morgan Hill gym owner and personal trainer was sentenced to seven years in state prison.
David Wolfsmith was arrested back in Apr. 2016 on multiple counts of sexual assault of 13 different victims. Two of them were minors.
All violations were committed while Wolfsmith worked at Wolfpak Gym.
In June, he pleaded guilty to 14 counts.
Once released from prison, he will be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN WHO KILLED ANTIOCH GAS STATION CLERK DURING ROBBERY FOUND DEAD
- 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN SHOT, KILLED IN SAN JOSE IDENTIFIED
- NEW VIDEO RELEASED OF ASIANA PLANE CRASH
- YOUNG NEWARK MAN BADLY INJURES HAND IN FIREWORKS ACCIDENT
- 7 ARRESTED AFTER FIGHT BREAKS OUT AT ALAMEDA COUNTY FAIR
- WOMAN SLAPS STORE EMPLOYEE FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT RETURN
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED