WASHINGTON (AP) — A mock video tweeted by President Donald Trump showing him pummeling a man whose face is covered by the CNN logo has become Trump’s most-shared post on the platform.
Trump’s post Sunday morning of an edited clip of his appearance at the World Wrestling Entertainment Wrestlemania event in 2007 had been retweeted more than 340,000 times as of early Wednesday morning. The mark edges out his tweet from the morning of Election Day reading, “TODAY WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”
A Twitter spokesman confirmed to The Associated Press Wednesday that the CNN tweet is now Trump’s most-shared.
The president has more than 33 million Twitter followers. His CNN tweet was retweeted by the official presidential Twitter account, which has more than 19 million followers.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 2, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN WHO KILLED ANTIOCH GAS STATION CLERK DURING ROBBERY FOUND DEAD
- 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN SHOT, KILLED IN SAN JOSE IDENTIFIED
- NEW VIDEO RELEASED OF ASIANA PLANE CRASH
- YOUNG NEWARK MAN BADLY INJURES HAND IN FIREWORKS ACCIDENT
- 7 ARRESTED AFTER FIGHT BREAKS OUT AT ALAMEDA COUNTY FAIR
- WOMAN SLAPS STORE EMPLOYEE FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT RETURN
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED