SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry has the most popular NBA jersey in the league.
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James comes in second place.
NBA finals MVP Kevin Durant comes in at third place, representing the Warriors.
Durant is followed by Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving respectively.
And don’t forget about the rest of Golden State.
Klay Thompson owned the 10th-most popular jersey.
Draymond Green was in 11th place.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN WHO KILLED ANTIOCH GAS STATION CLERK DURING ROBBERY FOUND DEAD
- 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN SHOT, KILLED IN SAN JOSE IDENTIFIED
- NEW VIDEO RELEASED OF ASIANA PLANE CRASH
- YOUNG NEWARK MAN BADLY INJURES HAND IN FIREWORKS ACCIDENT
- 7 ARRESTED AFTER FIGHT BREAKS OUT AT ALAMEDA COUNTY FAIR
- WOMAN SLAPS STORE EMPLOYEE FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT RETURN
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED