FAIRFIELD (KRON) — A Fairfield man has been arrested for having child pornography, police said.
On Thursday, police searched the home of 31-year-old Geno Hurtado and took him into custody. Police knew about him downloading and sharing child porn several months ago, authorities said.
Hurtado was arrested at his home on El Toro Court.
Police seized several electronics from the home.
Hurtado was booked into Solano County Jail on charges of having child porn.
No other information has been made available by police.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED IN HIT-AND-RUN EMOTIONAL AS SUSPECT CHARGED
- RICHMOND POLICE SEARCHING FOR MISSING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL
- DOG ATTACK ON 7-YEAR-OLD BOY CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- MOM FORCED TO GIVE UP SON’S SEAT ON UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT
- MAN SAYS HE WAS FIRED FOR DOING A GOOD DEED
- KIDNAPPING CAUGHT ON CAMERA IN LOS ANGELES
- COUPLE ACCUSED OF ASSAULT OVER COLD CHICKEN ORDER IN CUSTODY