NEW YORK (KRON/CNN) — New York police are looking for a robber who is missing several fingers.
But his lack of fingers does not seem to slow him down since police say the man has struck at least three times since the beginning of the year at high-end stores.
Police say he has grabbed about $45,000 dollars in merchandise.
In the first two heists, he stole jackets.
The latest caper was last week, and they say he managed to swipe a statue from a jewelry store.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: MOTHER OF KIDS KILLED IN HIT-AND-RUN EMOTIONAL AS SUSPECT CHARGED
- RICHMOND POLICE SEARCHING FOR MISSING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL
- DOG ATTACK ON 7-YEAR-OLD BOY CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- MOM FORCED TO GIVE UP SON’S SEAT ON UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT
- MAN SAYS HE WAS FIRED FOR DOING A GOOD DEED
- KIDNAPPING CAUGHT ON CAMERA IN LOS ANGELES
- COUPLE ACCUSED OF ASSAULT OVER COLD CHICKEN ORDER IN CUSTODY