(KRON) — A 23-acre grass fire that was burning near Crocker Amazon Park in San Francisco is now under control.
The fire broke out at around 1:25 p.m. at 799 Moscow Street.
The San Francisco Fire Department is asking anyone in the area avoid Crocker Amazon Park due to outdoor fire.
John McLaren School is to shelter in place. Stay inside and close windows to minimize exposure to smoke.
No injuries have been reported.
Firefighters will be at the scene into this evening to make sure the fire does not reignite.
— Chuck Clifford (@chuckclifford) July 7, 2017
Avoid the area of Crocker Amazon Park due to outdoor fire. John McLaren School to shelter in place. Stay inside and close windows. https://t.co/F6pjIhMqLi
— San Francisco Fire (@sffdpio) July 7, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN WHO KILLED ANTIOCH GAS STATION CLERK DURING ROBBERY FOUND DEAD
- 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN SHOT, KILLED IN SAN JOSE IDENTIFIED
- NEW VIDEO RELEASED OF ASIANA PLANE CRASH
- YOUNG NEWARK MAN BADLY INJURES HAND IN FIREWORKS ACCIDENT
- 7 ARRESTED AFTER FIGHT BREAKS OUT AT ALAMEDA COUNTY FAIR
- WOMAN SLAPS STORE EMPLOYEE FOR REFUSING TO ACCEPT RETURN
- ‘GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA’: COUPLE’S CAR, HOUSE VANDALIZED