CUPERTINO (KRON) — If you are waiting to buy the new version of the iPhone, well it may cost you more than you think.
Technology buffs are estimating that the iPhone 8 may cost $1,200 or more.
Some are even saying the price might be worth it due to the phone’s new design.
Developers say the phone’s front side will be all touch screen, which is a popular trend among competing phones.
The newly redesigned iPhone is expected to launch this fall to mark the device’s 10th anniversary.
- POLICE: 2 ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF SAN JOSE TEEN
- $110K REWARD FOR INFO ON POKEMON GO KILLING
- SACRAMENTO TEEN WINS LOTTERY TWICE IN A WEEK
- FEDS ARRIVE IN OAKLAND TO INVESTIGATE CONSTRUCTION FIRE
- JACKPOT: WINNING LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASED IN CONCORD
- GROOMSMAN JAILED IN SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 15-YEAR-OLD BRIDESMAID
- WOMAN KILLED, 8 WOUNDED IN MASS SHOOTING AT GENDER REVEAL PARTY