RICHMOND (KRON) — A Richmond tennis coach has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a male student for years, according to police.
In February, police got a call about a possible sexual assault involving a 16-year-old boy and his tennis coach.
Detectives said they learned Normandie Burgos, who founded the Burgos Tennis Foundation in Sausalito, had sexually assaulted the boy since he was 14 years old.
Police also learned Burgos was involved in another case with a minor, and four other victims in Mill Valley, police said. Those cases ended with a hung jury.
Burgos was arrested on Monday at a local tennis court.
He is being held on $1.5 million bail.
Police are asking additional victims to come forward.
- POLICE: 2 ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF SAN JOSE TEEN
- $110K REWARD FOR INFO ON POKEMON GO KILLING
- SACRAMENTO TEEN WINS LOTTERY TWICE IN A WEEK
- FEDS ARRIVE IN OAKLAND TO INVESTIGATE CONSTRUCTION FIRE
- JACKPOT: WINNING LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASED IN CONCORD
- GROOMSMAN JAILED IN SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 15-YEAR-OLD BRIDESMAID
- WOMAN KILLED, 8 WOUNDED IN MASS SHOOTING AT GENDER REVEAL PARTY