LAFAYETTE (KRON) — It’s said real estate is all about location, but what if the house is located on a landslide?
KRON4’s Maureen Kelly went to a red-tagged home that still has a red-hot price tag.
The view of the mountain is unobstructed except for the caution tape off the back deck.
The four-bedroom, three-bath home with the red tag on the front door has a price tag of $850,000.
Watch the above video to see Maureen’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GREAT WHITE SHARK ATTACKS KAYAK IN SANTA CRUZ
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS TRAGIC MISTAKE AT SFO
- GIRL DIES IN BATHTUB AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED BY CELLPHONE
- VIDEO: BEACHGOERS FORM HUMAN CHAIN TO RESCUE DROWNING FAMILY
- TEEN GIRL DIED FROM PLAYING ‘BLUE WHALE’ SUICIDE GAME, FAMILY SAYS
- MOM WALKS IN ON SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 10-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER