The video above contains profanity that has been bleeped
SAVANNAH (KRON) — Authorities released police body-camera video and new details in actor Shia LaBeouf’s arrest in Savannah over the weekend.
LaBeouf was arrested by Savannah-Chatham Metro Police around 4:00 a.m. Saturday. He has been charged with disorderly conduct, obstruction and public intoxication.
The body cam video shows the 31-year-old shouting profanities at officers while being arrested.
It came after police say he ran from them to his hotel, after failing to comply with their request to leave the area near a wild wings café.
Before that, LeBeouf reportedly had approached a bystander and an officer asking for a cigarette. He became disorderly after being denied one, using profanities and vulgar language.
At one point, LeBeouf could be heard saying “I’ve got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with.”
LaBeouf remains in Savannah to film the movie “The Peanut Butter Falcon” alongside Dakota Johnson.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: 2 ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF SAN JOSE TEEN
- $110K REWARD FOR INFO ON POKEMON GO KILLING
- SACRAMENTO TEEN WINS LOTTERY TWICE IN A WEEK
- FEDS ARRIVE IN OAKLAND TO INVESTIGATE CONSTRUCTION FIRE
- JACKPOT: WINNING LOTTERY TICKET PURCHASED IN CONCORD
- GROOMSMAN JAILED IN SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 15-YEAR-OLD BRIDESMAID
- WOMAN KILLED, 8 WOUNDED IN MASS SHOOTING AT GENDER REVEAL PARTY