SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– BART experienced 20-minute delays Wednesday morning due to unscheduled track maintenance.
Riders between the West Oakland and Embarcadero stations in the Pittsburg and Dublin/Pleasanton directions were affected.
BART recovering: 20 min delay between WOAK and EMBR in PITT and DUBL dirs due to unscheduled track maintenance.
— SFBARTalert (@SFBARTalert) July 12, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GREAT WHITE SHARK ATTACKS KAYAK IN SANTA CRUZ
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS TRAGIC MISTAKE AT SFO
- GIRL DIES IN BATHTUB AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED BY CELLPHONE
- VIDEO: BEACHGOERS FORM HUMAN CHAIN TO RESCUE DROWNING FAMILY
- TEEN GIRL DIED FROM PLAYING ‘BLUE WHALE’ SUICIDE GAME, FAMILY SAYS
- MOM WALKS IN ON SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 10-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER