MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — A woman says her 5-year-old son came down a slide at a McDonald’s playground in New Hampshire covered in poop.
Justina Whitmore took to Facebook to recount the incident and complain that staff at a Manchester McDonald’s didn’t take the problem seriously and ignored her pleas for help. She wants an apology from the fast food chain.
Whitmore told WFXT-TV in Boston (https://boston25.com/2t4q0Sg ) that she was eating when her son came over “covered in poop.” It was unclear how the human waste got on the slide. Whitmore said her son had been playing tag with a boy who had a soiled diaper.
In a statement sent to WFXT-TV earlier this week, restaurant owner Michael Gambino said they were investigating the situation and would “take any appropriate measures.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GREAT WHITE SHARK ATTACKS KAYAK IN SANTA CRUZ
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS TRAGIC MISTAKE AT SFO
- GIRL DIES IN BATHTUB AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED BY CELLPHONE
- VIDEO: BEACHGOERS FORM HUMAN CHAIN TO RESCUE DROWNING FAMILY
- TEEN GIRL DIED FROM PLAYING ‘BLUE WHALE’ SUICIDE GAME, FAMILY SAYS
- MOM WALKS IN ON SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 10-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER