SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Darya Folsom and Gary Radnich talk Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregors’s press tour, Lebron’s Bay Area based pizzerias, and Britney Spears eyeing the Super Bowl stage.
A whole bunch of trash talking went on during the first stop on Mayweather and McGregor’s joint promotional tour. The two will duke it out on Aug. 26th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Lebron owns a stake in a Bay Area pizzeria company called, Blaze Pizza. Darya said Warriors fans might want to steer clear, but admitted the food looks every bit of good.
Britney Spears wants to perform the Super Bowl halftime show in 2018.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GREAT WHITE SHARK ATTACKS KAYAK IN SANTA CRUZ
- AIR CANADA PLANE AVOIDS TRAGIC MISTAKE AT SFO
- GIRL DIES IN BATHTUB AFTER BEING ELECTROCUTED BY CELLPHONE
- VIDEO: BEACHGOERS FORM HUMAN CHAIN TO RESCUE DROWNING FAMILY
- TEEN GIRL DIED FROM PLAYING ‘BLUE WHALE’ SUICIDE GAME, FAMILY SAYS
- MOM WALKS IN ON SEXUAL ASSAULT OF 10-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER