SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–Former United States President, Jimmy Carter collapsed Thursday morning while building a house for Habitat for Humanity.
According to Habitat for Humanity’s C.E.O., Johnathan Reckford, Carter was dehydrated while working under the hot sun in Winnipeg, Canada.
He was rushed to a hospital, where his condition is being monitored.
— Habitat for Humanity (@Habitat_org) July 13, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL
- SAN JOSE MURDER SUSPECT ARRESTED AT MEXICO BORDER
- VIDEO: POLICE, SKATEBOARDERS CLASH AT DOLORES PARK
- GREAT WHITE SHARK ATTACKS KAYAK IN SANTA CRUZ
- PARENTS TAUNTED MALNOURISHED GIRL BEFORE HER DEATH, POLICE SAY
- MOM WANTS APOLOGY OVER MCDONALD’S SLIDE COVERED IN POOP