SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The annual Cable Car Ringing Competition is famous around the world, and this year, they decided to spice things up by letting certain judges play along.
You’d think this might be a setup for Stanley Roberts, something like a bell ringer performing badly, but in the end, it turned into a story about someone leaving their heart in San Francisco.
Watch the above video to see Stanley in action.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL