DURHAM, North Carolina (KRON) — A new study from Duke University says dust can actually be making you fat.
Scientists found that exposure to dust can create more fat cells.
And the scientists say you should not use a feather duster to clean your house because that could get the dust particles airborne.
And inhaling the particles could make things even worse.
They say that instead, you should clean the dust with water by using a wet rag or a sponge.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- REPORT: MAC AND CHEESE CONTAINS HARMFUL CHEMICALS
- VIDEO: MAN KILLED IN NORTH BAY PLANE CRASH WAS SF PROFESSOR
- GUNMAN IN OAKLAND UNIVERSITY MASS SHOOTING GETS LIFE
- BRIDES PANIC AS ALFRED ANGELO CLOSES STORES
- ARMY VETERAN’S DYING WISH IS A CALL OR TEXT FROM YOU
- HONDA RECALLS 1.2M ACCORDS; BATTERY SENSORS CAN CATCH FIRE